Canon canoSCAN 3000 Driver Download
Canon canoSCAN 3000 Driver Download – The canoscan 3000’s asserted optimum optical resolution of 1,200 pixels each inch (ppi) is well over the 300 ppi you need for scanning message for OCR or scanning photos for printing. On our Optical Character Recognition examinations, the packed ScanSoft OmniPage SE had no trouble reading our Times New Roman test page at 10 points or our Arial web page at 12 points. The maker’s overall rating of fair for OCR is based partly on its lack of ability to check out smaller sized font sizes without errors, and also partially on the absence of an ADF.
Canon CANOSCAN 3000 installer :
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon CANOSCAN 3000 Driver:
- Click Open, and click the downloaded CANOSCAN 3000 Drivers. The file name ends in exe format.
- Accept the default location to save the Canon CANOSCAN 3000 Drivers.
- Click Next, and wait until installer extracts the files and prepare for installation on your PC.
- Follow the instructions and install the CANOSCAN 3000 Drivers until finish.
- When finished restart your computer or laptop
- Then test the printer by scan test, If it has no problem the printer are ready to use.
Get the driver software for Canon CANOSCAN 3000 Driver for Windows 7 on the download link below :
Compatibility OS :
Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Windows Vista / Windows XP / Windows 2000
Canon CANOSCAN 3000 Driver for All Windows Version
|3000 Scanner Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11a (Windows Vista/XP/2000)||►||Download|
|3000 Scanner Driver Ver. 18.104.22.168a (Windows 98/Me)||►||Download|
|DelDrv Ver. 22.214.171.124 (Windows Vista/XP/2000/Me/98)||►||Download|
|CanoScan Toolbox Ver. 126.96.36.199 (Windows Vista/XP/2000/Me/98)||►||Download|